Closed Thread
Page 1 of 166 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanitation Exam 6063 List

Sanitation Exam 6063 List

The full list of the 29000+ people who made the list of Exam 6063

29,276 Eligibles From June 2007 Test Updated Sanit Worker Roster No Longer Works

List can be found Here

I have a bit of an update for everyone. Should make everyone on the 6063 list smile.

Yesterday morning (6/29) a memo was sent to the garages looking for volunteers to go to Floyd Bennett Field (FBF) for training. Now if this is for yearly training or new hires I am unsure. I will update everyone in this thread as more information becomes available. This could be a very good sign so I hope everyone is keeping their fingers crossed and good luck!!

It's about time. 2 years of no hiring and cuts,cuts and more cuts. They just passed the city budget,so maybe it's related to that. Do you think this is for an August or September class? Keep us informed as I on the 6063,thanks.

Update:
    The list as of now has been extended for 2 years. It now expire February 20th, 2014.

Since it has been 2 years since the last time they hired anyone this may be another clue for hiring to start up again

Hi James,
    It's great news to hear that the list has been extended for 2 years. I have been patiently waiting to get hired.i am at 1360 on the list so i hope it happens soon,if you have any more info please let me know.thanks

Garage
    Queens East
    I heard about them doing cdl classes at fbf soon as well..."Rumors" are 2 classes, 100 each...like I said rumors, so who knows.

this has been the best news ive heard in a while about the exam...im new to this thread and website but im also on the new 6063 exam list and hopeful of gettin the call one day to be hired...so is it true they really extended the list by 2yrs now and hopefully they put some classes in cause im in the low 1200's and dont wanna get dissapointed again lol thanks for any updates guys i appreciate it alot

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I have a bit of an update for everyone. Should make everyone on the 6063 list smile.

Yesterday morning (6/29) a memo was sent to the garages looking for volunteers to go to Floyd Bennett Field (FBF) for training. Now if this is for yearly training or new hires I am unsure. I will update everyone in this thread as more information becomes available. This could be a very good sign so I hope everyone is keeping their fingers crossed and good luck!!
    Click Here to see the memo that was sent out at the end of June asking for trainers for FBF.

Hay whats up james,how are you doin.i am at 1360,how long do you think it will take before i recieve a letter for the medical

Thanks for putting up that memo James. I didn't know they also have pm sessions(2-10PM) at FBF,probably for OTJ people,safety courses.
    Are section maps private or public info? I figured out the boundaries of the route where I live. Short but heavy. (QW4). Just curious to know the size of other routes and sections.
    I'm not going to ask a sanman to show me the maps inside his truck,lol,even when they are parked on the street and on a break I leave them alone.

Closed Thread